AURORA is preparing its second Stakeholder Forum (StF) to be held in Cambridge and online (hybrid meeting) from 15-17 (GMT) in January 2024. Our StF serves to guide AURORA’s developments and advise on next steps to drive market adoption of our capture technology.
On the agenda:
- RWE Innovation Center (partner of our sister project SCOPE – Sustainable OPEration of post-combustion Capture plants) will give a presentation about their experience from long term testing of the CESAR1 solvent.
- ENI will give a presentation about the Ravenna Hub.
What would be your role?
- Participate actively in discussions concerning AURORA’s implementation and issues related to the project’s impact
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, dissemination and exploitation of project results
- Will not receive confidential information.
- Will only be invited to an “open” part of the project meetings (an online option will also be available) held every 6 months and to public dissemination and exploitation events organized by the AURORA consortium.
No member will receive any money from the project, but members will learn more about the AURORA project, be quickly informed of the results, and be able to take part in discussions on project-related topics.
Are you eligible?
The aim is to have at least 20 members and at least 1 member representing each of the key operating sectors identified: 1) Refining, gas processing and H2 production, 2) Cement, 3) Materials recycling, 4) WtE, 5) Steel, 6) Alumina, 7) Non-ferrous metals, 8) Sustainable biofuel production, 9) Cluster and other CO2-related associations, and 10) Capture technology developers and CO2-related associations. Sustainable biofuel production, 9) Clusters and other CO2-related associations, and 10) Capture technology developers and EPCs.
Want to join? Follow this procedure:
- Contact our project manager Hanne Kvamsdal (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply for StF membership.
- All project partners will give their approval within two weeks.
- If accepted by the consortium, the potential new StF member will be asked to sign a letter of commitment (LoC).
- On receipt of the signed LoC, the contact person(s) will have access to a dedicated sharing point and will be invited to the next project meeting.